Company: Nigerian Immigration Service
State: All States
Application Deadline: 20th October
Qualifications: Minimum of Degree
The Nigerian Immigration Service is a government organization responsible for immigration and like matters in Nigeria. For more information about them, click here
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Click on the Link to apply.